Annual Development ManagerCompany: United Way of Saskatoon & Area
Date Posted: June 19, 2017
Are you ready for a career that has it all… professional and personal rewards, and an opportunity to make a difference in your community? Are you committed to improving lives and building community?
United Way of Saskatoon and Area is searching for an energetic, community-minded individual to fill the full-time position of Annual Development Manager. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to lead the execution of United Way’s annual fundraising strategies while at the same time enhancing and building relationships with United Way donors and volunteers.
The Annual Development Manager will be responsible for:
• Developing and implementing annual resource development strategies that lead to the generation of financial resources that will support United Way’s objectives;
• Strengthening and developing relationships with corporate partners, donors, volunteers and staff;
• Delivering and telling United Way’s story in an effective manner that resonates with stakeholders and inspires them to take action and
• Leading and supporting other staff to achieve their objectives.
The successful candidate will have:
• a strong understanding of the Saskatoon and commitment to helping the community;
• demonstrated public speaking ability and strong written communication skills;
• direct experience managing donor and volunteer relationships;
• project management, sales or marketing experience
• the ability to work individually and as part of a team;
• the ability to handle interruptions, multi-task and effectively self-prioritize
• excellent time management, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills; and
• the ability to respect confidentiality and be bonded.
Preference will be given to candidates possessing a related undergraduate degree and a minimum of 5-7 years of directly related experience.
United Way of Saskatoon and Area is proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and the personal reward of being part of a team devoted to building a community that is great for everyone who lives here.
United Way of Saskatoon and Area encourages applications from individuals within identified equity groups, as defined by the Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission. United Way of Saskatoon and Area relies on section 48 of The Saskatchewan Human Rights Code for this measure.