Youth in Philanthropy Award - nomination is now closed
Association of Fundraising Professionals - Saskatoon Chapter
17th Annual National Philanthropy Day
Youth in Philanthropy Award Nomination
Join us in recognizing the leadership and important role of youth philanthropists (ages 8 – 25) in our community. Nominations will be accepted from organizations who wish to recognize an individual or group that has demonstrated an outstanding commitment in the area of volunteer time and/or fundraising in support of your organization. Every nominee will be recognized by name and will receive a keepsake.
Once nominated, we ask that you also host your Award Recipient, their family or others by purchasing a ticket(s) or table for the 17th Annual National Philanthropy Day Celebration Luncheon on Wednesday November 15, 2017 at Prairieland Park.
1. Nominees will have contributed significantly to the success of your organization for a minimum of one year and have not been nominated for this award in previous years. Please see list of previous nominees on AFP website.
2. The nominating charity must complete the online nomination form at afpsaskatoon.afpnet.org and attach a high resolution photo of the nominee to be included in the luncheon program and PowerPoint presentation.
3. The National Philanthropy Day Committee will review and approve your nomination. All decisions on acceptance are final.
4. The National Philanthropy Day Committee has the right to edit your nomination statement for use in the NPD program.
5. Organizations may submit one nomination for the Youth in Philanthropy Award category.
6. Nominating organizations are NOT required to be members of AFP Saskatoon Chapter.
Deadline for Nomination and Photo Submission has been extended to: Friday September 22, 2017